Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pace Groups

Training went well today. Our training was to run for 55 minutes.  Run out 27 1/2 minutes turn around and run back to the starting point. I was placed in the 17 minute pace group; coach gave us run:walk ratio's. Mine was run 1 minute, walk 1 minute.  Let me tell you, this helped me tremendously. Not only did I beat my time last week, I ran  4.31 miles in 52 minutes!  My legs were not as tired as usual and I ended up getting back to the starting point in about 24 minutes.

Fundraising is coming along, but I have a ways to go to reach my goal, so tonight I am hosting a parent's night out. $20/child from 6 - 10 pm.

This should make for an interesting night...crayons, Toy Story 3 and spaghetti await us!

Saving lives, one mile at a time!

GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment