Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones.  I am truly blessed for the wonderful family and friends that have shown their support in my endeavor.

This was the weekend to run off all the turkey and goodies I had consumed since Wednesday!  The team met at the Rose Bowl for a 4 mile run on the trails.  I didn't run with my team this weekend, but do not fret, I ran a 5k for my husband's band and pageantry program, the 8th annual Taco Mambo Fun Run/Walk.  The course was in Montebello, CA with several hills.  I finished in 46.10; not bad considering all the hills!

This weekend, the team will be running a 5k for the South Pasadena High School Athletic Club.  The course is in South Pasadena, pretty flat course.  I can't wait to see my time!

In the meantime, here are some photos from the Spring Kick off to our first team run!

Happy Trails!




Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment